Scottsdale South Fitters
- Former Assistant Golf Professional
- Golf Academy of America Graduate
Cameron boasts three years of green grass experience as an assistant golf professional prior to joining 2nd Swing as a master club fitter and a professional club builder. In addition to fitting, Cameron also serves as the build shop lead at the 2nd Swing Scottsdale South location. Cameron’s vast resume ensures that the golfers he works with will receive an award-winning experience backed by his knowledge and insight. He has earned fitting certifications from PING, Titleist, TaylorMade, Callaway, Cobra, Mizuno, and Trackman.
- Became PGA of America member in 2007
- Has served on the professional staff at top courses and resorts in the country
Chris graduated from the Professional Golf Management program at Ferris State University. He earned PGA of America membership in 2007 and served as professional staff at some of the top courses and resorts in the country, including The Pinehurst Resort, Harbor Town Golf Links, Sea Island Golf Club, and the Monarch Beach Golf Links. Now, Chris uses his extensive experience to fit golfers of all ages and skill levels. He’s also earned PING Top 100 Fitter, Callaway Top 100 Fitter, and Mizuno Top 100 Fitter recognitions. His fitting certifications include PING, Titleist, TaylorMade, Callaway, and Mizuno.
- Lifetime member of the PGA of America
- Has served as an instructor at several country clubs in Minnesota and Wisconsin
Pete brings several decades of experience to the 2nd Swing Scottsdale team. He is a lifetime member of the PGA of America and has spent much of his life teaching beginners, professionals, and everyone in between the game of golf. Prior to moving to Arizona, Pete worked at several golf courses and country clubs in Minnesota and Wisconsin. He has quickly become one of the most trusted fitters in the industry and has been a huge piece of the Top 100 fitting puzzle at our Scottsdale location. Pete has earned fitting certifications from all of the major manufacturers.
- Began in golf as a caddy at Troon North
- Impressive resume as a competitive amateur player
Jacob began as a successful competitive player before serving as a caddy at Troon North in 2016. In 2019, Jacob transitioned to 2nd Swing’s Scottsdale location, fulfilling a variety of roles to help golfers get the right equipment in the bag. Most recently, Jacob has become a certified master fitter for the new Scottsdale South location, where he continues to help golfers of all ages dial in their equipment.
- 2015-16 NSIC Newcomer of the Year
- 2016 NCAA Division II All-Region Team
- 2015-2019 NSIC First Team
- 2018-19 NSIC Men’s Golfer of the Year
- 2018-2021 MN state open Top 10
Michael began playing golf at the early age of 5. He was a four-year varsity starter in high school in Minneapolis, where he continued to play and have a successful career at Winona State University. After graduation, Michael moved to Arizona where he turned professional and competed in Outlaw tour events as well as numerous state opens. Michael has become a certified club fitter where he continues to help other players with his golf knowledge.
- Has served as a golf professional at several clubs throughout the US and Europe
- Callaway Top 100 Fitter in 2016 and 2017
Nate began his golf career working on a military base in 1995 as a member of the golf course maintenance staff. Since then, Nate has traveled the globe serving as a member of professional golf staff and golf course maintenance teams in both the United States and Europe. These experiences have molded a unique perspective for Nate in addition to his award-winning club fitting knowledge and insight. He has earned fitting certifications from PING, Titleist, TaylorMade, Callaway, Mizuno, Cobra, and Trackman.
- Spent 20 years at Titleist as a club fitting manager at Titleist Performance Institute
- Has fit clubs for 15 major champions and 50 collegiate winners
- Spent 5 years traveling the country working with elite junior and college players
Cliff has touched nearly every corner of the golf industry. He began as a golf professional, both coaching and fitting golfers of all abilities. He then spent 20 years with Titleist as a club fitting manager at Titleist Performance Institute. He also spent five years traveling the country working with the best junior and college players in the sport. He has helped fit clubs for 15 major champions and 50 collegiate winners. His fitting certifications include PING, Titleist, Callaway, Cobra, Srixon, Mizuno, KBS, True Temper, and Fujikura.
- Has provided tour-level club fitting at three different Golf Digest Top 100 companies
- Spent many years working outside services at green grass facilities
Robert has just about seen it all in golf. He has worked outside services at golf courses and country clubs, caddied, and performed tour-level club fitting for three different Golf Digest Top 100 fitting companies. He has fitting certifications from PING, Titleist, TaylorMade, Callaway, Cobra, Srixon, and Trackman. Robert continues to service golfers of all skill levels and ages in fittings today with the help of his simple philosophy: “You swing the club the way you want to, and we’ll match the club to your swing.”