Golfers seeking the 2nd Swing award-winning fitting experience can now enjoy this complimentary service from the comforts of home or the office by scheduling an appointment with a 2nd Swing Online Master Club Fitter. Via a phone call or virtual video call, our online fitters follow the exact same award-winning process our in-store fitters utilize to identify the best equipment setup for golfers. Schedule your 2nd Swing Online Fitting here.
Click Here for more information on the 2nd Swing Fitting Process.
Online Fittings include the following:
- Analysis of current equipment, including loft structure, shaft comparison, and performance
- Evaluation of ball flight and trajectory
- Distance gapping analysis
- Recommendations for new equipment:
- Shaft(s): flex, length, weight
- Clubhead: model, loft, lie, hosel adjustments (if applicable), weighting adjustments (if applicable)
- Grip style and size
- Assessment of trade value on current equipment